EPDM Commercial Roof Restoration Services
EPDM Roof Restoration
EPDM is an incredibly durable roofing membrane that is made out of synthetic rubber and is a very popular roofing solution on buildings designed with a low-slope roof. Despite this membrane’s durability and flexibility, it will suffer from wear and tear and the seams may begin to leak. When this happens, there’s no need to get a new rubber roof.
Instead, Magnolia Group GC has a restoration fix that will cost you a fraction of what a brand new EPDM roof would. Also, keep in mind that, as a general rule, these roofs are black, which can cause a lot of heat absorption. This only causes your utility bills to increase. This will no longer be a problem with our solution.
Our EDPM Restoration Process
First, we will use an industrial-grade cleaner to pressure wash your entire commercial roof to eliminate any dirt, debris and grime that has built up over time. Next, we will spray a primer over the roof. This primer helps to create a barrier that our coatings system can adhere to. We will then carefully unroll a fabric mesh that has been embedded in a base coat coatings over each of the seams on your commercial roof as well as over any rips or tears that are in the roof. Finally, we will spray the white elastomeric top coat over your entire commercial roof.
Once the process is complete, you will have a leak-free, seamless commercial roof. The white roof will be much more energy-efficient than your previous black one.
If you’re interested in learning more about our EPDM roof restoration process or would like to schedule an on-site estimate, give us a call at Magnolia Group GC today.
- So, Your Flat Roof Is Leaking – But Why?
- 4 Reasons Your Flat Roof Needs To Be Inspected
- Commercial Metal Roof Restoration
- EPDM Commercial Roof Restoration Services
- Metal Roofing vs Traditional Asphalt 3-Tab Shingles
- Weighing the Repair Options for a Damaged Commercial Roof
- Gutter Guards: Everything You Need to Know
- How Storm Weather Has a Direct Impact on Your Roof
- Commercial Roofing: Common Problems You May Face
- Pros and Cons of Metal Roofing